Custom Order Inquiry
Photo by @studio.r.a.t.
At Pagan Poetry Atelier we enjoy making one-of-a-kind garments upon request. Please review our terms below - which includes details about pricing, production and shipping – and submit a request for quote to firstname.lastname@example.org with following info:
- Describe what you want and attach pictures, sketches, fabrics, moodboards – anything that can help us understand the concept. Please note that we will not copy other designers (it’s not a good work ethic, unless it’s a cosplay costume), but we can create something similar.
– Where are you located? Are you able to come to NYC for the fitting?
- When do you need it?
- What is your budget?
Pagan Poetry custom made designs are made to fit your specific body measurements and require a great deal of time and expertise. Prices vary depending on the complexity, labor and materials. We can give you a more specific evaluation after you place a quote and even more specific after the design and materials are approved. Expect the prices between $300 USD to 5,000 USD
Timeline varies depending on the level of complexity. At this moment plan for at least 1 month production time. Please specify upfront if you have a required deadline for delivery of your commission, so that we can let you know if your timeline is possible.
WHAT DO WE MAKE?
Pagan Poetry specializes in lingerie and costumes. We can also make some other womenswear pieces. We don’t know how to design menswear, childrenswear and we don’t knit.
1. Once we have received the details of your design to be commissioned (such as silhouette, fabric, mood boards, etc.), as well as confirmed that we are able to take on your order, we will offer you a general price quote. Please note that final price quotes will be sent once the design is confirmed.
2. If you want to proceed, we will require a fee of $100 USD to produce a design sketch featuring your fully articulated, custom design and research the fabrics and trims for approval. This fee will be subtracted from your total price, if you decide to proceed to the next step. If not, it is non-refundable.
3. Once the design, price, materials and other details are confirmed by you, and we are ready to start working, we will request 50% of the price. Please note that during production material and construction decisions may shift as per availability of materials, notions, etc. We will always keep you updated when this is the case.
4. When the garment is ready, we will send you the pics or show it to you in person if possible. Once the remaining 50% is paid, we ship or give it to you. Preferred payment method - PayPal.
Due to the labor intensive, highly-customized nature of designs, we do NOT accept returns, exchanges, or issue refunds on the custom orders.
The client is responsible for shipping, customs and taxes. For domestic orders we ship via USPS Priority Mail, unless otherwise
stated. For international we can discuss an option that suits you best. Pagan Poetry is not responsible for delayed, lost, stolen or damaged packages. In the event that any of these should happen, please immediately contact your local post office.